SENSIUM TAMES THE ROAD
The 2nd generation Sensium, now even lighter, subtly combines performance and comfort for long hours in the saddle. The geometry and the specific tubing with the elastomeric connector at the top of the seat stays helps absorb and dissipate vibrations while transmitting all your power to the rear wheel. A new reference in vertical flex and reactivity, with 3 different models for all ambitions.
LAPIERRE TECHNOLOGY DEDICATED TO ENDURANCE AND COMFORT
The Sensium 2 frame has optimized its exceptional comfort yet is still even lighter (900g in size 46). The semi-compact geometry and the special tubes with an elastomeric connector disperse vibrations while transmitting all your pedaling energy to the rear wheel.
Like the Xelius, the front triangle of the Sensium frame is made using unidirectional HM carbon fibers. The monocoque production process uses silicone mandrels to apply a uniform pressure to the inside of the tubes, creating a perfectly smooth finish and better adhesion between the carbon layers. Otherwise sensitive zones, such as the headtube and the bottom bracket, are reinforced without adding unnecessary layers (and weight).
- High Modulus unidirectional carbon fiber monocoque front triangle
- Tube-to-Tube seatstays
- Tapered seat tube
- Top tube larger towards the headtube
- Exclusive Lapierre design with curved top tube
- Curved seatstays
- Elastomeric connector “Comfort+”
- Longer chainstays (412 vs 408 on the Xelius)
- Tapered headtube
- Carbon headset cup
- Internal brake and Di2 cable routing in the down tube (WSeries version
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 compatible)
- Internal derailleur cable routing in the down tube
- Press fit bottom bracket (W-Series only)
Click on the picture to enlarge