THE XELIUS SUPREMACY !
The stiff and lightweight Xelius frame (860g in size 55) was designed for speed. With precise handling and a brand-new, exclusive design, the Xelius responds to every pedal stroke. With 4 catalogue models for every budget, you have access to the best of Lapierre road technology. Reach your full potential. For expert riders only.
XELIUS: WINNING CARBON TECHNOLOGY
The Lapierre Xelius frame is made using an exclusive monocoque carbon technology and HM and VHM unidirectional carbon fibers. Silicone mandrins are pre-molded to have the exact shape of the inside of the frame. This means that there is a unified pressure applied to the entire frame during the heating and molding stage, resulting in a perfectly smooth finish and therefore better adhesion between the carbon layers. Sensitive zones, such as the headtube and bottom bracket, don’t require extra layers, which means a lighter and stronger frame for you.
- Exclusive Lapierre design with curved top tube
- 100 % carbon dropouts, cable stops, and headset cup
- Tapered headtube
- Internal brake and Di2 cable routing
- Internal derailleur cable routing in the down tube
- Special Lapierre by Easton fork with tapered steerer
- Optimized vertical flex
- Increased lateral stiffness
Click on the picture to enlarge